We mean the whole family
Dog-friendly breaks in Wiltshire
It wouldn't be a proper family break without your four-legged friends, which is why we welcome them across our estate.
The run of the house
Our hotel is dog-friendly, so you don't have to leave your furry friend behind. You can bring up to two dogs with you, with a small fee of £15 per dog. And while pretty much every inch of our estate is dog-friendly, our restaurant is only for our human guests. If you'd rather eat with your pup, we're happy to serve your supper in the lounge or in your room.
We love having your furry friend stay with us, so we've created a special pack just for them. It includes everything your dog needs to feel at home, like a comfy bed, a bowl, and treats. We want to make sure your dog feels welcome and cared for while they're with us.
Our A La Bark Menus have been specially crafted for our furry guests, with a range of options for lunch, dinner, or a quick snack. Enjoy from the comfort of your room, our lounges or outside on the terrace.
You can even treat your dog to our Waggy Tails Tea, which includes homemade paw-nut butter biscuits, canine carrot cake with pawsome frosting, and a puppacino. From £15 per pooch.
Waggy Tails Break
This exclusive two-night break has been designed with our VIPs (very important pooches) in mind and includes:
- Two nights' accommodation in your choice of room or suite (excluding entry-level rooms due to size)
- Cooked and continental breakfast every day
- Afternoon tea with a glass of bubbles per adult and one Waggy Tails Tea (dog's afternoon tea)
- Access to all leisure facilities including the lounges and gardens (humans can also use the swimming pool)
- Provision of all the little things from a dog bed and bowls to video monitors for use at dinner
Looking for something else?
Offers & breaks