We mean the whole family
Dog-friendly hotel breaks in Cornwall
We understand that your four-legged friends are part of the family, which is why we welcome them with open arms.
The run of the house
There's no need to leave anyone behind when you stay with us. Well-behaved dogs on leads are more than welcome to join you at our seaside hotel, with up to two dogs allowed in our rooms and other public areas for a small fee of £15 per dog. And although our restaurant might be reserved for our two-legged guests, we're happy to serve your supper in the lounges or in your room if you don't want to be apart.
Our warmest welcome extends to all members of the family, which is why we've created a special pack for your beloved pooch. Inside, you'll find everything you could need to ensure your dog is well looked after during their time with us, including a bowl, a comfy bed and treats.
Our delicious doggy dining experiences have been carefully curated for our canine guests. The bespoke A La Bark Menu includes options for lunch, dinner or just a snack, ready to be served in our lounges or al fresco.
Your dog can even join you for afternoon tea with our Waggy Tails Tea, complete with homemade paw-nut butter biscuits, canine carrot cake with pawsome frosting, and a puppacino. From £15 per pooch.
Waggy Tails Break
This exclusive two-night break has been designed with our VIPs (very important pooches) in mind and includes:
- Overnight accommodation in your choice of room or suite
- Cooked and continental breakfast every day
- Afternoon tea with a glass of bubbles per adult and one Waggy Tails Tea (dog's afternoon tea)
- Access to all leisure facilities including the lounges and gardens (humans can also use the swimming pool)
- Provision of all the little things from a dog bed and bowls to video monitors for use at dinner
Looking for something else?
Offers & breaks