We mean the whole family
Dog-friendly hotel breaks in Suffolk
You won't have to leave your four-legged friends behind here. We see them as part of the family, too.
The run of the house
Bring the whole family along for a countryside stay. For just £15, you can bring up to two furry friends to enjoy almost every inch of our estate. Our restaurant is reserved for our two-legged guests, but we're happy to serve your supper in the dog-friendly lounges or offer room service if you'd rather dine with them.
We extend our warmest welcome to every member of the family, and that includes your cherished four-legged friend. To ensure they feel just as involved, we've curated a special pack for them. Inside, you'll discover all the essentials including a cosy bed, bowl, and delicious treats.
Our bespoke A La Bark Menu has been specially made just for our canine guests. Whether it's enjoyed from the comfort of our lounges or out on the terrace, they can expect options for lunch, dinner or a quick snack.
Your dog can even join you for afternoon tea with our Waggy Tails Tea, complete with homemade paw-nut butter biscuits, canine carrot cake with pawsome frosting, and a puppacino. From £15 per pooch.
Waggy Tails Break
This exclusive two-night break has been designed with our VIPs (very important pooches) in mind and includes:
- Two nights' accommodation in your choice of room or suite (excluding entry-level rooms due to size)
- Cooked and continental breakfast every day
- Afternoon tea with a glass of bubbles per adult and one Waggy Tails Tea (dog's afternoon tea)
- Access to all leisure facilities including the lounges and gardens (humans can also use the swimming pool)
- Provision of all the little things from a dog bed and bowls to video monitors for use at dinner
Looking for something else?
Offers & breaks