We mean the whole family
Dog-friendly hotel in the New Forest
Because what's a woodland escape without your four-legged friends?
The run of the house
We welcome dogs with open arms at our New Forest hotel, so you never have to leave them behind. For just £15 per dog, you can bring up to two furry friends to enjoy almost every inch of our hotel. Our restaurant is reserved for our two-legged guests, but we're happy to serve your supper in the lounges or in your room if you'd rather not be apart.
By now, you'll know how much we love pooches, which is why we've created a special pack just for them. Inside, you can expect to find all the essentials including a bowl, a comfy bed and treats.
Just for our canine guests, the bespoke A La Bark Menu is served in our lounges or al fresco, and includes tasty options for lunch, dinner or a quick snack.
There's also the option for our Waggy Tails Tea. This dog-friendly afternoon tea is complete with homemade paw-nut butter biscuits, canine carrot cake with pawsome frosting, and a puppacino. From £15 per pooch.
Waggy Tails Break
This exclusive two-night break has been designed with our VIPs (very important pooches) in mind and includes:
- Two nights' accommodation in your choice of room or suite (excluding entry-level rooms due to size)
- Cooked and continental breakfast every day
- Afternoon tea with a glass of bubbles per adult and one Waggy Tails Tea (dog's afternoon tea)
- Access to all leisure facilities including the lounges and gardens (humans can also use the swimming pool)
- Provision of all the little things from a dog bed and bowls to video monitors for use at dinner
Looking for something else?
Offers & breaks