Books and stories come alive this autumn at Bath Children’s Literature Festival from Friday 29 September – Sunday 8 October!
Five Fun Reasons to Visit Bath Children’s Literature Festival
Here at Luxury Family Hotels, we are passionate about literature, from our hotel libraries which are stocked with lots of books for all ages, daily story times and Yoto players for children to borrow during their stay.
This year we are proud to be sponsoring one of the wonderful events at the annual Bath Children’s Literature Festival. This fun family event sees a whole host of talented authors and illustrators gather in Bath from 29th September to 8th October.
Our top five highlights of the festival for families
- Be inspired by nature and the environment, and dive into stories that get you thinking about the world we live in. With events with Leigh Hodgkinson and Emma Carlisle, where sessions will include interactive elements to allow young minds to explore.
- Teatime storytime with Mog the forgetful cat and storyteller, Liz Frost is just right for those younger guests attending for the first time. The timeless book by Judith Kerr will be brought to life by Liz, the perfect way to introduce younger children to the magic of storytelling.
- Draw with Rob Biddulph, award-winning and popular author and illustrator. This is a must for those children who are keen to get creative and take part in a drawing course with the man himself.
- Go on an Adventure with Dermot OLeary who will be heading to the festival with his brand new action-adventure story, Wings of Glory. Dermot will be telling those attending all about this new story which features courage, secrets and a little bit of bird poo!
- Soak up the activities for free at Happiness Hub, yes it's back for the 2023 event and bigger, better and brighter than ever! The Happiness Hub invites young people and their families to take part in an array of fun, creative and inspiring activities.