Two night break with afternoon tea
Waggy Tails Break
As a family-focused hotel collection, we're firm believers that dogs are family members too. With our Waggy Tails Break, everyone is guaranteed to have a great time.
On arrival, you'll find all the little things required - a dog bed, bowls, toys and even some treats. If you'd like a video monitor for when you pop out, just let us know.
During your stay, you'll also enjoy afternoon tea...together. That means afternoon tea with a glass of bubbles per adult and our Waggy Tails Tea for one four-legged guest! Outside, you'll find plenty of space for walkies, but just ask for walking recommendations at reception if you'd like to venture further afield.
- Two nights accommodation in your choice of room or suite (excluding entry level rooms due to size)
- Cooked and continental breakfast every day
- Afternoon tea with a glass of bubbles per adult and one Waggy Tails Tea (dog's afternoon tea)
- Access to all leisure facilities including the lounges and gardens (humans can also use the swimming pool)
- Provision of all the little things from a dog bed and bowls to video monitors for use at dinner
Terms & conditions
Package is available for 2 nights only, Sunday - Thursday, subject to availability. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. Any changes to the booking must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival for Fowey Hall and Moonfleet Manor, 2 days prior to arrival for New Park Manor, The Ickworth and Woolley Grange. If the booking is cancelled within the cancellation period, the full cost of the stay will be charged.
This package includes accommodation and afternoon tea for one dog. There will be a supplementary fee for additional dogs.