Parenthood Retreat with Anna Mathur, sponsored by Bugaboo
Parenthood is the most rewarding job in the world, but it's tough! That's why we've teamed up with the wonderful Anna Mathur - trained Psychotherapist and parenting expert - to create an idyllic getaway for you and your pre-schooler(s).
Arrive on Friday 26th January ready for an informative workshop and Q&A with the wonderful Anna Mathur on Saturday 27th January, during which time little ones will be entertained at our Ofsted-registered Den.
On Friday you can arrange an early dinner for kids, with just enough time for a Julia Donaldson story time with milk and cookies afterwards. Post-bedtime, gather with fellow parents for dinner or indulge in a rare date night. We offer complimentary video baby monitors, though we can also arrange babysitting for a supplementary fee.
Wellness treatments are available for a supplementary fee though you'll need to book early to avoid disappointment. If you'd like to stay on and experience all of our family-focused facilities, additional nights can be arranged for a discount - just speak with our reservations team by calling 0208 0765 555 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 60-minute workshop with Anna Mathur, followed by a 30-minute Q&A session from 10 to 11.30 am on Saturday, 27th January.
- 90 minute session for little ones at the Four Bears Den from 10 - 11.30am on Saturday 27th January.
- Dinner for little ones at 5.30pm
- Dinner for parents
- A one night stay in your choice of room or suite
- Cooked and continental breakfast
- 90 minute session for little ones at the Four Bears Den from 3 - 4.30pm on Friday 26th January
- Access to all leisure facilities including the lounges, activity hub and swimming pool
- Daily rituals including story time with milk and cookies and cinema screenings with popcorn
- Provision of all the little things from pushchairs to video baby monitors
- Preferential rates for further nights if you choose to stay a little longer
Terms & conditions
Package is only available on Friday 26th January 2024. Full, non-refundable pre-payment is required at the time of booking.